18 June 2011

sweet tooth

I haven't had any cravings to speak of thus far- in fact, I've been more inclined to eat things that are simple and boring- with no flavor. You know, like crackers, yogurt, pasta, broccoli.

But the sweets. Oh, the sweets. I guess I've wanted more of all things sugary lately.... We don't typically keep sweets in the house so I don't eat them regularly- unless it's movie night or in the form of a chai tea latte- then yes, please.

The last couple of weeks though, I've wanted chocolate milk, ice cream, and 3 Musketeers bars... not good, I know.  I've been restraining myself, but it's hard. Thankfully I haven't gained any weight- yet.

You know what else I've wanted lately? To listen to country music.  I know, it's weird. I think the longer I reside outside of Texas, the more I want to listen to it. Country music has changed a lot since I was a kid- definitely more poppy now, but I have to say, I'm getting back into it.

On today's playlist? Sugarland. Appropriate, huh? Also, I'm making homemade cookies right NOW.