Feeling tired. Got up at six. Emailed work letting them know I'd be staying home sick and went back to bed. Didn't wake up until Noon. Is that normal?
I spent the weekend in Chicago visiting friends, attending a farm wedding, and seeing Sean after 3 weeks apart! We had a great time. I think all the traveling has made me tired, though. And all I can think about is the fact that I still have 6 trips (5 domestic & 1 international) to go in the next four months. Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
So, week six of being pregnant. Over the last few days, I haven't really felt pregnant- besides being overly tired, I guess? I think immediately after getting the take home test results, something in my psyche led me to believe that I actually felt different. Now that it's been a couple weeks and that shock has worn off, I'm getting a little worried that I don't feel anything. I guess it's normal to wonder, huh? Perhaps I should be thankful because I haven't had morning sickness yet, as far as I can tell. I was having a little weird stomach thing over the weekend, but it basically just felt like I was really full or bloated. Gross word, I know. And, over the last two days, I haven't even felt hungry.
Really counting down the days until 23 June. That's our first appointment. I'll be 9 weeks along by then. Hopefully they'll be able to do an ultrasound while we're there since Sean is flying in for the appointment. It would really stink if they wanted to wait until July (when he'll be back in Colorado).
OK, off to grab some Pho with a friend. Sounds yummy even though it's 95 degrees outside already... looks like we're in for one.hot.summer.