Agh! I've been having trouble uploading new pics from iphoto so I've actually started and stopped new blogs 5 times over the last 10 days! I truly apologize to the three of you who actually check in on the Johnsons.
I figured I'd post some of my favorite pics of Teags in her Bumbo since I can't access anything new at this time. Hope you enjoy!
 |
| So fascinated by the black and white art book... |
 |
| Just chillin' with dad.... lookin' like she wants a Baby Ruth... The Goonies, anyone?? |
 |
| Oh yeah, that Goonies reference was so funny, mom.... no, really! |
 |
| Much better. Way cuter. |
 |
| Yep. Adorbs. |
 |
| Very serious discussion going on here. |
 |
| My, what pretty feet you have. |
And, finally.....
 |
| First time in the Bumbo. She couldn't quite hold up her head yet. Still cute though. [Biased mom.] |
1 comment:
So I'm in the break of a practice test. At Starbucks. By myself. Absolutely dying. I probably look crazy. But AH. Sloth. Goonies. Bahahaha.
Thanks for making me laugh.
And...it's still hilarious.
Post a Comment