30 June 2012

workin' it out

Teags is a little over 5 months old. It's truly an amazing experience to watch her develop month by month.

Lately, I think her favorite thing to do is exercise!!

For example, anytime she's on her back, she seems to enjoy working out her abs. Like this:


She also enjoys stretching her legs so that she can give her toes a nice massage. Like this:





Of course, when she's done workin' out, she often gets a little cranky. I figured that since I don't ever post any pictures of Teags upset, I should share this one with you. (The internet has a nice way of allowing us to have a life that is only smiles and perfect poses. I don't want to intentionally create that picture of our family; that would be too much to live up to, and a record of misleading memories later on down the road. So.... I hope to capture more shots of the messy, hard stuff and look forward to sharing them with you, too! Stay tuned!)

You wouldn't believe how loud our love is sometimes...


No comments: